If you are looking for an SEO company in Cape Town or Port Elizabeth, you have come to the right place 🙂
There are more and more companies going digital every day and one of the main issues is getting their website to rank higher on the Google Search Engine. South African companies are no exception.
Even though COVID showed us that a lot of work can be done remotely, some people still prefer to do business face-to-face. We are 100% supportive of that, so if you live in Cape Town or Port Elizabeth, or surrounding areas, make sure you keep reading.
Digital Marketing South Africa is a digital marketing agency from Cape Town that specializes in SEO. We have years of experience dating back to 2001 when the whole concept of Internet and what this could mean was just a vague idea. Even so, we have recognized that this is where the world is heading and we made sure not to miss the bandwagon.
Are you looking for an SEO agency in Cape Town?
Are you still one of the people that prefer to do business in person or you would just prefer to have an agency near you that works on your website? No matter the answer, we understand. Sometimes, even if everything is done remotely and online, it is somehow easier to do business with someone who is physically closer.
Or you may be happy to work with a remote agency. Either way we can assist you to get the most out of your online assets.
Our method explained
- Website audit: First step toward getting your website to rank is by doing an audit. Before we can start optimizing your website for the search engines, we need to get a clear idea on what is not working. If you are still on the fence whether you even need to hire an agency, get your audit first. If you are still not sure if you need an agency, ask yourself how well you rank and if you even know how well you rank?
We offer free SEO website analysis – Get your FREE SEO AUDIT HERE.
- Technical SEO: Before we can start fixing the content of your website, we need to fix things that are not working in the background. We are talking about all the technical stuff that is not working, is not there or is broken that is preventing your website to preform as it should. Some of the things we will look at are:
1. Your website speed – no one likes a slow website, Google included. How many times have you closed the website because it was loading slowly? Well yes, we don’t want that to happen to you. It is a rookie way to lose customers that haven’t even checked what you have to offer.
2. Broken links – if all the links on the website are actually leading somewhere. How irritating is it when you click on ‘Contact us’ and the link takes you to ‘404 Page not found’? We don’t want for this to happen to you. We don’t want you to lose customers over something small like ‘Page not found’.
3. A whole bunch of other stuff that might get boring, just as waiting for the slow website to load gets boring 🙂
- Content optimization and planning: The third step is to revise the content of the website. That means we will check, fix and optimize the existing content and we will build a plan for the future content.
When it comes to content creation and planning there are a lot of elements we need to take into consideration such as: find and fix duplicates, missing and truncated title tags, improve internal linking, find and fix duplicated and missing meta description, find and fix multiple H1 tags, find main `money` keywords, find and fix keyword cannibalization issues etc.
Technical and on-page SEO is the best starting point to get you to page #1 of the Google Search Engine. Because, if you aren’t on page 1, the chances of customers finding you online are remote.
(The best place to hide a body is on page 2 of Google)
What to do next?
If you are curious how your website is performing GET A FREE AUDIT HERE.
If you would like to discuss your options CONTACT US and we will set up a discovery call where we will discuss your pain points and where we will get a better idea of your needs.
Take action today with one of the best SEO agencies in Cape Town!