What is Instagram Marketing?
Instagram marketing entails creating an Instagram account for your business and using it to reach a targeted audience and gain Instagram followers that are interested in your particular niche.
The purpose of having an Instagram account is to use it to post and promote pictures, videos or Instagram stories in real time for your followers to view and respond to.
3 DIFFERENT TYPES OF POSTS YOU CAN USE ON YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS
Instagram advertising can be broken down into three different methods, each providing a myriad of approaches that will suite your advertising objective.
- Behind the scenes – These images give your followers a sneak peak into the background workings of your business
- Repost from your employees – Reposting an employee’s Instagram account will allow your followers to see into your business through the eyes of your employee, making it more personal
- Educational posts – Short, fun and informative posts that give instructions on how to make or do something. For example, recipes, DIY tips, life hacks etc
- Influencer – Using an image of a public figure using your brand as a means of promoting it
- Motivational – Using a simplistic image with inspirational text to keep your followers uplifted and motivated
- User’s content – Reposting from followers that have tagged you or used your brand’s Instagram hashtag
- Newsjacking – Becoming involved with national and international events or trends and creating posts accordingly
- GIFs or Boomerang
- A short clip of a fun, quirky action or motion that is set to loop repeatedly
- Allows you to take a lengthy video and condense it by speeding it up
- Instagram stories
- Aimed at giving viewers a peak into the behind-the-scenes aspect of your business
- Allows you to post more regularly without bombarding your followers’ newsfeeds
- A live video of your current activities, usually a big event such as grand openings, competitions etc
- Live chat option for viewers
DIGITAL MARKETING SOUTH AFRICA
The world of digital and social media marketing is complex and diverse. However, if you are not using digital marketing as a tool to market your business then it is guaranteed that you are missing out on incredible benefits.
Digital Marketing South Africa offers you the opportunity to take your business to the next level. Together with Digital Marketing South Africa, we have a team of digital and social media marketing wizards equipped with all the tools necessary to help you grow your business.
We handle all aspects of social media marketing including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram marketing, content creation and content strategy.
ITM MWEBSITE DESIGN CAPE TOWN
It is absolutely vital that your web design is modern and uses current technology. In addition your website should support your marketing efforts by including elements such as a blog engine and Social Media.