When you have an awesome website that’s filled with impactful, high quality content that’s just waiting for the right audience but you don’t have the online knowledge to target that market: then pay-per-click can assist you to generate quality traffic for your website.
WHAT IS PAY-PER-CLICK (PPC) MARKETING?
All over the world people rely on search engines to answer their queries. PPC is a form of buying traffic via paid advertising- instead of ‘earning’ clicks with organic (unpaid) advertising.
Pay-per-click is an auction based system; this refers to the bids that are placed on Ad positions and keyword phrases which are relevant to your business.
Search engine advertising is one of the most prevalent forms of Pay-per-click marketing. The winning Ad is placed in the sponsored links of a query on any search engine- located at the top of the search results, even above the highest ranking SEO pages.
PPC is a non-interruptive marketing tool which aligns your business with relevant consumer search queries. Therefore the only way a user will see your Ad is if they physically search for a keyword your business has placed a bid on.
HOW DOES PAY-PER-CLICK MARKETING WORK?
The top three to four winning Ads are chosen because of a combination of:
- The highest cost-per-click (CPC) bids and
- The highest quality scores for the Ad itself.
Your bid has been placed, now you wait. Every time your Ad is clicked, it sends the searching user to your website and you pay the search engine a small fee. This type of technology allows you to choose who will see your Ad to target your ideal market and send them straight to a specific landing page for the information they seek on your website.
When your PPC marketing campaign is executed successfully, the fee becomes insignificant as the visit to your website is worth so much more that what you pay for it.
Think about it, when a new visitor on your website gets the chance to engage with the high quality content today, they could convert to a paying customer and from there, become a loyal subscriber/patron.
7 BENEFITS OF PPC MARKETING
- Offers an equal marketing platform for all types of businesses to compete on fairly.
- Gives you great visibility at the top of the SERP (search engine results page) – above the highest ranking page.
- Increases reach; relevance and overall ROI (return on investment)
- Assists you to identify strengths and weaknesses in your website and online marketing campaign
- Data gathered during a CPC campaign provides valuable insights and direction on your SEO efforts/ practices.
- Improves customer engagement- leads to understanding how customers interact and react to your content.
- Assists you to discover new marketing messages.
DIGITAL MARKETING SOUTH AFRICA
The world of digital and social media marketing is complex and diverse. Furthermore, if you are not using email marketing as a tool to market your business then it is guaranteed that you are missing out on incredible benefits.
Digital Marketing South Africa offers you the opportunity to take your business to the next level. We have a team of digital and social media marketing wizards equipped with all the tools necessary to help you grow your business.
We handle all aspects of online marketing, including:
- Pay Per Click
- Content Creation,
- Content Strategy,
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (managing and sharing across all social networks)
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
Feel free to contact us for more information about our online marketing services.
ITM – WEBSITE DESIGN CAPE TOWN
It is critical that your web design be modern and use current technology.
In addition your website should support your marketing efforts and include elements such as a blog and Social Media.
Digital Marketing South Africa utilises the professional web design services of ITM Website Design.