Facebook Advertising is one of the most effective marketing tools available to businesses. With over 800 million daily users and over 2 billion active users per month – it’s easy to see why.
In fact, one in every $10 in advertising is spent on Facebook Ads.
However, understanding your target audience and knowing how to create an effective Facebook Ad can be challenging when you don’t understand the technology.
Additionally, ineffective marketing costs money and time -two resources businesses can’t afford to waste.
Facebook Advertising is more than just having a Facebook Profile, Facebook Business Page and boosting posts.
What is Facebook Advertising?
When you think about it, Facebook is an enormous database – full of information people, including ourselves, have willingly supplied.
Facebook has monetised our data by using it to create a powerful marketing platform that allows you target specific audiences at specific times in specific areas.
For example your business sells cosmetics – you could target:
- Females of
- Certain age groups in
- Specific locations who are
- Interested in topics such as skin care and make-up
Furthermore, you can target specialized niche markets such as different areas of employment – i.e. make-up artists.
BENEFITS OF FACEBOOK ADVERTISING
- Facebook marketing is both cost effective and profitable – For a fraction of the price of printed advertising, you can reach thousands of targeted users AND you can measure the impact using analytics provided by Facebook.
- According to studies: 96% of social media marketers consider Facebook advertising to be the most effective paid method of advertising across all social networks.
- Facebook’s size and database billions of users each month spending over an hour online a day
- The diverse multi-media nature of the platform.
- Facebook advertising gives smaller businesses a competitive advantage.
- It is also the best alternative to Google AdWords, which can be costly in cases where there is high competition. Facebook Advertising gives your business gets access to the same number of people for far less.
- Facebook advertising is a less aggressive form of advertising that allows for a flowing user experience.
- This is compared to sites such as YouTube, that have adverts disrupting the flow of user experience by forcing them to watch an ad every 3 to 4 videos.
- In conclusion, Facebook attempts to integrate ads as seamlessly as possible.
DIGITAL MARKETING SOUTH AFRICA
If you are not using social media- Facebook in particular- as a tool to market your business, then you’re guaranteed to be missing out on potential customers, sales and conversions.
Digital Marketing South Africa can help you take your business to the next level. Our team of digital marketing wizards are equipped with all the tools and skills necessary to help you grow your business online.
We handle all aspects of online marketing, including:
- Social Media Marketing (managing and sharing across all social networks including Facebook and Advertising)
- Content Creation,
- Content Strategy,
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Pay Per Click
- Marketing Automation
Feel free to contact us for more information about our online marketing services.
ITM – WEBSITE DESIGN CAPE TOWN
A fully functional website is critical to your online marketing. It must be mobile responsive. It must be modern and it must be designed with SEO and user experience in mind.
Your website should form the basis of your marketing efforts and include elements such as a blog engine and social media sharing.
Digital Marketing South Africa utilises the professional web design services of ITM Website Design. Please see their website design pricing and packages here.